Due to the continued growth of the business, we’re looking for someone to join our Collaboration team, working in a rapidly expanding part of our company and delivering proprietary and vendor solutions.
At IDS INDATA we’re motivated by the exciting prospects and unexplored opportunities technology provides. We work with business leaders to support the growth, diversification and profitability of their business, fully aligning IT strategies to business needs and goals. We firmly believe technology is a positive catalyst for change that can unleash innovation and reinvent the way business is done. Our aim is to become THE business partner, globally.
Our success relies on creating a positive and innovative working environment, with a culture that encourages every individual to make a real personal difference through hard work, developing and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, whilst building strong relationships and a determination always to inspire the best in ourselves and our colleagues.
We succeed as one team with shared values: honesty, integrity and trust. We celebrate the unique contribution of each individual and our focus is always to understand the individual, create an environment where each team member can express themselves, achieve their aspirations, and build long-term, fulfilling careers that contribute to mutual success.
- Assist in Configure and deploy Collaboration systems in line with IDS-INDATA design rules on customer premises
- Assist Senior Engineers on Technical projects and requests from the customer
- Perform site visits within EMEA and US for data collection and deployments.
- Ensure the customer SLAs’ are met for Deployment and Support
- Maintain a consistently high level of service delivery
- Assist in managing the life cycle of customer devices
- Assist with technical projects & bespoke configurations (Remote or On-Site).
- Pre-stage of Hardware and UC systems for deployment.
- Deployments of IDS Solutions across global customer sites
- CCNA / CCNP Collaboration desirable (or close to achieving)
- 2+ years' experience supporting Cisco call manager deployments
- Knowledge of ITIL and support processes
- Ablility to own and resolve complex collaboration incidents, good knowledge of foundational voice topics such as SIP, QOS, PSTN etc…
- Able to perform upgrades and UAT testing on gateways, ideally able to upgrade CUCM and CME also.
- Experience of provisioning platforms desirable (VOSS / KURMI)
- Ability to work under pressure, outside of comfort zone, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to approach problem-solving in a clear and concise manner
- The chance to work in a fast growing, dynamic and agile business that is competing against some of the biggest companies in the World
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team, Working on national / international projects
- A healthy work-life balance built into our core values
- 28 days of paid leave (including public holidays) increasing by 0.5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role or just more about IDS INDATA and why this is a fantastic time to become part of our fast-growing company, please send an email to our Head of People [email protected]. Alastair would be delighted to talk through with you what we’re really looking for and to clarify the numerous and disparate career opportunities we currently have.