Due to the continued growth of the IDS INDATA, we’re looking for someone to join our Enterprise Networks team, working on some of our highest profile, global projects.
At IDS INDATA we’re motivated by the exciting prospects and unexplored opportunities technology provides. We work with business leaders to support the growth, diversification and profitability of their business, fully aligning IT strategies to business needs and goals. We firmly believe technology is a positive catalyst for change that can unleash innovation and reinvent the way business is done. Our aim is to become THE business partner, globally.
Our success relies on creating a positive and innovative working environment, with a culture that encourages every individual to make a real personal difference through hard work, developing and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, whilst building strong relationships and a determination always to inspire the best in ourselves and our colleagues.
We succeed as one team with shared values; honesty, integrity and trust. We celebrate the unique contribution of each individual and our focus is always to understand the individual, create an environment where each team member can express themselves, achieve their aspirations, and build long-term, fulfilling careers that contribute to mutual success.
- Work on the latest Cisco technology for enterprise networks and industry 4.0
- Lead Enterprise Network deployments and migrations on critical environments through a complete project life cycle
- Build full lifecycle packages for a seamless deployment with minimum service impact
- I would just put full project lifecycle rather than high / low level design as that may be subjective
- Liaise with external specialized teams (Server, Security, Compliance, Subject Matter Experts, Field Engineers…) to deliver projects in a timely fashion
- Provide some training of support / operations staff in routing and switching as a Subject Matter Expert in this technology.
- CCNP minimum (or very close to achieving)
- 5+ years' experience installing, designing and troubleshooting Cisco networks.
- Experience with NAC / 802.1x highly desirable
- Full project lifecycle experience
- The chance to work in a fast growing, dynamic and agile business that is competing against some of the biggest companies in the World
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team, Working on national / international projects
- A healthy work-life balance built into our core values
- 28 days of paid leave (including public holidays) increasing by 0.5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role or just more about IDS INDATA and why this is a fantastic time to become part of our fast-growing company, please send an email to our Head of People [email protected]. Alastair would be delighted to talk through with you what we’re really looking for and to clarify the numerous and disparate career opportunities we currently have.