Because of the continued growth of the business, we’re looking for someone to join our Wireless team, working with some of our highest profile, globally based clients and delivering innovative solutions that keep us ahead of our competition.
At IDS INDATA we’re motivated by the exciting prospects and unexplored opportunities technology provides. We work with business leaders to support the growth, diversification and profitability of their business, fully aligning IT strategies to business needs and goals. We firmly believe technology is a positive catalyst for change that can unleash innovation and reinvent the way business is done. Our aim is to become THE business partner, globally.
Our success relies on creating a positive and innovative working environment, with a culture that encourages every individual to make a real personal difference through hard work, developing and pushing the boundaries of what is possible, whilst building strong relationships and a determination always to inspire the best in ourselves and our colleagues.
We succeed as one team with shared values; honesty, integrity and trust. We celebrate the unique contribution of each individual and our focus is always to understand the individual, create an environment where each team member can express themselves, achieve their aspirations, and build long-term, fulfilling careers that contribute to mutual success.
- Be responsible for the design of complex wireless solutions, installation and troubleshooting of complex deployments
- Perform predictive and on-site wireless surveys
- Usually working from Low Level Design through to implementation and hand over to support
- Provide some training of support / operations staff in wireless as a Subject Matter Expert in this technology.
- Minimum CCNP wireless Engineer
- 5+ years' experience installing, designing and troubleshooting Cisco wireless networks
- Knowledge / experience of Ekahau highly desirable
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- The chance to work in a fast growing, dynamic and agile business that is competing against some of the biggest companies in the World
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team, Working on national / international projects
- A healthy work-life balance built into our core values
- 28 days of paid leave (including public holidays) increasing by 0.5 days per year
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role or just more about IDS INDATA and why this is a fantastic time to become part of our fast-growing company, please send an email to our Head of People [email protected]. Alastair would be delighted to talk through with you what we’re really looking for and to clarify the numerous and disparate career opportunities we currently have.